These online half-day workshops are designed for individuals eager to enhance their job advert writing skills. During these sessions, we will delve into the essentials of crafting effective job adverts. The training day will provide you with knowledge and skills for job advert best practices; insights on how to put yourself in the shoes of the reader; content and approaches that work versus those that are too generic; and a step-by-step process for extracting the crucial material to create an engaging job advert.
We will equip you with the necessary tools to create job adverts that not only capture the reader’s attention but also significantly improve your hiring outcomes.
Our half-day session covers:
• Controlling the ‘job description’ briefing
• How to gather essential information for building a compelling job advert
• How to define a job advert as opposed to a job description
• How to structure a job advert from start to finish, avoiding common mistakes
• How to hook the reader, write for your audience, and keep them engaged
• Buzzwords vs keywords. Turn-ons and turn-offs
• Duties and requirements. Clarity versus vagueness
• Incorporating Diversity and Inclusion into job adverts
• The Grammar Police! Not just spelling mistakes
• Search engine optimisation and algorithms (myths and tips)
• How, where, why, and when to post job adverts
• Aligning your job adverts with branding, tone-of-voice, marketing, and EVP
• How to build a ‘company-personalised’ job advert template, usable for every role
As part of this package, you'll have free access to our job advert tool (Adbuilder) for 3 months. You can use this tool to reinforce your learning and enhance your productivity. The tool is equipped with automation and AI technology that can assist you in creating effective job adverts.
You will also be provided guidance and feedback on up to 5 job adverts created using the job advert tool.
→ Our individual training package is just £199pp
If you are interested in joining one of these sessions, our available dates and times are listed below.
A member of the team can discuss how this package can support you in creating standout job adverts.
When you sign up for one of our training sessions, a member of the team will send you a Microsoft Teams diary invite. They will also request your full name and email address so that your Adbuilder licence can be created and access generated in preparation for your training.
If our job advert training isn't for you right now, why not join us for our free webinar? Click on the link to find out more